Dwarves and Orcs
Setting and Rules
- Monks are not available as a class.
- PC Clerics cannot have the Trickery or Death Domains.
- PC Wizards cannot be Necromancers.
- Dark Elves, Dragonborn, Forest Gnomes, Half-Elves, and Tieflings are not available as race options.
- Feats will not be used
- Clerics must be Aedonites.
- Druids must practice the Old Faith.
- Guild Artisan, Hermit, and Urchin are not available as backgrounds. Sailor is only available for Halflings and Half-Orcs.
- Decades of war have made the economy dysfunctional in Alba, and coins do not have meaningful value. Most trade takes place through barter or gift economy. All non-weapon, non-armour equipment is generally worth 10 times its listed value (possibly more).